In addition to some nice sunshine and fresh air, our Bella's told us some of their beauty secrets to looking their very best during these summer months. From bronzers and sunscreen, to some glamourous nail polish colors we have got you covered from head to toe! Let us know by commenting if you have any beauty secrets that you think are must have's for this hot summer...
1. Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder... Brittan/ Boston MA "This powder alone will carry me through the whole summer giving me just the extra bronze I want!"
2. butter LONDON... Jamie/ Las Vegas NV "I adore these polish colors Artful Dodger & Macbeth by butter! The colors are bright and fun, an overall great look for summer."
3. Benefit "They're Real" Mascara... Brittan/ Boston MA "I love this mascara because it adds length and volume and most importantly last all day, even in the heat."
4. Jane Iredale D20 Hydration Facial Spritz... Maribeth & Madison/ Westport CT "Great for setting makeup in the summer heat, and good to use throughout the day to refresh your complexion!"
5. Smith's Rosebud Salve... Trinh/ Orange County CA "A nice lip moisturizer with an added gloss look without being sticky!"
6. Neutrogena Ultimate Sport Sunscreen... Haley/ Houston TX "The spray sunscreen is so easy to use and necessary for our hot Texas summers... can't do without it!"
7. M.A.C. Hey Sailor SunTints... Whitney/ Baltimore MD "Mac's new SunTints SPF 20 Lip Gloss in Sea Mist- it's a bit of color, but not too sticky to wear out and about during the day."
8. Olay Complete Moisturizer... Christy/ Raleigh NC "Very smooth, light, and inexpensive."
9. Jergens Natural Glow... Sandy/ Cleveland OH "It is a fabulous gradual self tanner, great for arms and legs. It helps ease me into summer, especially with all the dresses I wear in the store!"
10. Maybelline Baby Lips... Allison/ Indianapolis IN "I love Baby Lips by Maybelline. It is the perfect soft pink shade and SPF 20!"
11. Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish... Jeana Lee & Charlotte/ Birmingham AL "An amazing exfoliator after long days in the summer sun."