It's almost August, so you're probably thinking "what last activities do I want to do this beautiful summer?" Well, we think there is always room for a few more summer activities to check off your list! Here are ten funtivites for you do with your best gal pals, or for some quality family time...
1. Farmer's Market... Danielle/ Kansas City MO "I love to go to the Kansas City Farmers Market for squash blossoms and homegrown tomatoes!"
2. Cocktails at the beach... Shelley/ Nashville TN "Nothing better than cocktails at sunset on the beach with good friends."
3. Paddle Boarding... Allison/ Charleston SC "Paddle boarding at the beach with family and friends... fun and exercise!"
4. Bike rides... Trinh/ Orange County CA "Bike rides to the beach at the end of the day is my absolute favorite."
5. Mini Golf... Kelly/ Dallas TX "Just doesn't feel like summer if I haven't played a round of miniature golf, preferably somewhere with a tacky theme and huge props like waterfalls or mountains!"
6. Staycation... Jamie/ Las Vegas NV "I love mini staycations in Vegas and renting a cabana for the day at local resorts like Green Valley Ranch."
7. Movie in the Park... Haley/ Houston TX "Evening movies at your local park. They just started this in our neighborhood and I can't wait for the next movie night!"
8. Hiking... RaeAnne/ Denver CO "Hiking, hiking, hiking- almost always in Rocky Mountain National Park."
9. Waterpark... Ashley/ Jacksonville FL "With a little one running around, I love to take him to the water park for some fun!"
10. Kayaking... Lacey Washington/ DC "I really enjoy taking in the DC sites by kayaking on the Potomac River."