Hollywood’s biggest stars were out on Sunday and our favorite stylish celebs inspired us with some major fashion moments that are certainly bridal party worthy.
Why You Gotta Be So Nude
The red carpet took a page from the bridal book (and Pinterest) this time around with nude hues galore! We loved seeing the trend on the red carpet and would like to think J. Lo, Zoe Saldana, and Jennifer Aniston would happily be our bridesmaids!
1. Zoe Saldana in Atelier Versace, 2. Jennifer Lopez in Elie Saab, 3. Jennifer Aniston in Versace
1. Nouvelle Amsale 'N319' in Sand Chiffon, 2. Watters 'Lucca' in Latte Bobbinet, 3. Adrianna Papell '091907930' in Shell Beaded Mesh
Not So Cold Shoulder
One shoulder dresses are back in business- although we can't say they really ever left! Dakota Johnson and Sophie Hunter made red hot statements we're sure Christian Grey and Sophie's hubby, Benedict Cumberbatch, gave two thumbs up. If Gwyneth can wear her heart on her (long poofy) sleeve, then so can your bridesmaids!
1. Dakota Johnson in Saint Laurent, 2. Gwyneth Paltrow in Ralph & Russo, 3. Sophie Hunter in Lanvin
1. Jim Hjelm Occassions '5529' in Black Dupioni, 2. Dessy '2905' in Frost Lux Chiffon, 3. Monique Lhuillier '450181' in Slate Chiffon
The Golden Globes started this trend and the Oscars proved it's here to stay! We've said it before and we'll say it again- this look seriously needs to become a THING in the land of bridesmaids and we're sure Julianne, Reese, and Lupita would agree!
1. Julianne Moore in custom Chanel, 2. Reese Witherspoon in Tom Ford, 3. Lupita Nyong'o in Calvin Klein
LulaKate varied Floor Length styles in Ivory Luxe Crepe from Bella Boston. Photo Credit: Britt Chudleigh