MEET BELLA MILWAUKEE + BELLA MINNESOTA OWNER STEPHANIE CAMPBELL
1. What did you do prior to Bella Bridesmaids?
2. What’s your favorite thing about working with your clients?
Meeting and learning from all types of people and personalities, and helping to bring their vision to life.
I am client-facing in my job at the agency, so this feels similar where I can listen to a bride’s creative vision and find the perfect bridesmaids dresses to complement that.
3. What advice would you give another female entrepreneur?
You can do anything you put your mind to if you put in the work—for me that means having two jobs and two Bella Bridesmaids stores.
4. What’s something you have learned since becoming an entrepreneur?
Work isn’t work. I love what I do every day. And ALL DAY for that matter.
5. What is your favorite thing you like to do in your free time?
So my husband is also a jack of all trades-he is a (potato) farmer by day and real estate investor by night, so Sunday is our day.
We love going to brunch and trying new places in the city so we can catch up before another long work week.