Bella Bridesmaids is looking for a creative, driven and entrepreneurial STORE MANAGER to join our growing team. We’re seeking a natural leader who is energetic, proactive and committed to celebrating our Bella culture and customer service.
Who we’re looking for:
- You’re passionate about people – customers, co-workers, designers…the list goes on. It’s not what you do every day, but the people you inspire and that inspire you that make work joyful and worthwhile.
- You’re graceful under pressure. Leading by example and managing change is never easy, but somehow you manage it with grace and eloquence.
- You’re results driven. Setting daily, weekly and monthly goals and checking them off your list brings you peace and satisfaction.
- You’re organized beyond belief. There’s peace and joy when everything is in its place.
- You’re not afraid to roll your sleeves up. Diving into new projects and problem solving is fun!
- You’re charismatic with humility and a sense of humor.
- You love weddings!
What to expect as a STORE MANAGER:
- You’ll train and develop your team and lead product knowledge sessions as needed.
- You’ll manage buying and provide thoughtful feedback to designers on trends and product performance.
- You’ll monitor daily, weekly and monthly KPIs for all stylists and offer ongoing training, constructive feedback and coaching to help your team reach their personal and shared goals.
- You’ll set the stylist work schedule to ensure we are staffed for growth.
- You’ll consider shifts in the competitive landscape and lead through change and challenges.
- You’ll understand customer needs and develop processes, policies, and initiatives that improve the customer experience and our back office efficiency.
- You’ll handle escalated customer service situations with empathy and make necessary decisions to resolve the issue.
What you’ll need:
- 2-3 years of management experience.
- Strong organizational and delegation skills.
- Excellent time management with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills to create basic and complex solutions.
- Competitive Salary (based on experience) plus commission.
- Please submit your resume and tell us why you’re interested in the position.