Bella Bridesmaids is looking for an entrepreneurial and intuitive PART TIME STYLIST/SALES ASSOCIATE to join our growing team. Our ideal Stylist has a knack for reading people and a desire to spend their time doing something fulfilling and fun. We're seeking an energetic, driven, and empathetic individual committed to celebrating our customer focused culture. We believe in lifelong learning and will provide extensive training, an awesome team to work with, and a uniquely dynamic work environment.
Who we’re looking for:
- You’re passionate about people – customers, co-workers, designers…the list goes on. It’s not what you do every day, but the people you inspire and that inspire you that make work joyful and worthwhile.
- You’re a go getter. Setting goals and measuring yourself against them makes you happy and more satisfied.
- You’re stylish and the go-to among your friends for honest and thoughtful fashion advice.
- You’re friendly and it’s easy for you to establish rapport with new people.
- You love weddings!
What to expect as a PART TIME STYLIST/SALES ASSOCIATE:
- You’ll take pride in being a product knowledge expert and think creatively about how our collections meet bridesmaids’ needs and trends.
- You’ll provide a best-in-class shopping experience to brides, grooms, bridesmaids and their families.
- You’ll assist with the visual merchandising of the showroom.
- You’ll exude a positive attitude and have a passion for working with a culturally diverse group of clients.
- You’ll build meaningful connections with your coworkers, clients and vendors to perpetuate Bella’s culture and excellent customer service reputation.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience preferred.
- Service oriented mentality with a desire to work directly with customers via email, phone and in person.
- A proactive attitude in seeking out education, additional training and understanding of the bigger picture.
- Schedule flexibility – Weekend availability is a must.
- Competitive hourly compensation.
- Please submit your resume and tell us why you’re interested in the position.