Have you heard? Pantone’s color for 2012 is tangerine tango. Ok, we get it…orange? For a bridesmaid dress? “Won’t my gals look like a pumpkin patch?” you may ask.
We happen to love a orange toned wedding here at Bella Bridesmaid. Think out side the box…mix it with shade of soft pink or peach, or a metallic neutral like gold or bronze. Corals and oranges are typically chosen for a Fall wedding, but we love it for a late Spring garden wedding, a beach wedding with the sand serving as a gorgeous neutral backdrop, or a cheery Summer backyard wedding.
Here’s how we would style “tangerine tango” using neutrals and soft peach tones. We’d love to hear how you would use this punchy color for your wedding!
1. Amsale, G625C shown in Coral
2. Nina Accessories, Gold Mirror Glitter Finola Handbag
3. J. Crew, Featherweight cashmere cardigan shown in “Light Nectar”
4. Nina Shoes, Freja Open-Toe Pumps shown in Gold Royal Satin
5. Kendra Scott Jewelry, Danielle Earrings in Pink Rose Quartz
6. Kendra Scott Jewelry, Paley Cuff Bracelet in Petal