Gorgeous silvers, radiant reds and white gowns ruled the night at the 72nd annual Golden Globe awards last night.
Feeling totally inspired, we have put together some of our favorite bridesmaids fashions based on these red carpet couture looks!
Winter-white was super hot this year!
We love to see these celebrities going bridal on the red carpet! No longer a faux paus, bridesmaids are also embracing the all white wedding trend and the votes are in….it’s workin’!!
1. Julia Louis-Dreyfus in Narcisco Rodriguez 2. Emily Blunt in Michael Kors 3. Sienna Miller in Miu Miu
1. Lela Rose ‘LR207’ in Ivory Crinkle Chiffon 2. Adrianna Papell ‘091880950’ in Ivory 3. Adrianna Papell ‘041886030’ in Champagne
1. Bella Bridesmaids Real Wedding: LulaKate in Ivory Matte Silk 2. Natalie Deayala ‘Backless Cap Sleeve Gown’ in Sugar Matte Silk Charmeuse
Dress your bridesmaids in this Scarlet chic hue!
Beauties like Allison Williams and Taylor Schilling looking fab in their crimson gowns! We are loving how this red hot look flatters a bridal party. What a beautiful way to highlight the woman in white!
1. Viola Davis in Donna Karan Atelier 2. Allison Williams in Armani Prive 3. Catherine Zeta Jones in Angel Sanchez 4. Taylor Schilling in Ralph Lauren Collection
1. Dolly Pearl ‘Melinda Gown’ in Poppy Red Silk 2. Alfred Sung ‘D699’ in Flame Sateen Twill 3. Monique Lhuillier ‘450236’ in Cranberry Chiffon
1. LulaKate ‘Nicole with Dahlia Mini’ in Red Poly Shantung 2. twobirds ‘Ballgown’ in Wine Jersey Blend 3. Kirribilla ‘Beatrix’ in Red Stretch Crepe
Metallic hues are ideal for a glam, black tie wedding! They offer a little something glitzy for your best gals! Plus, who doesn’t love a little sparkle?